Customer Success Specialist
Can you speak/write English and Dutch? Do you have great troubleshooting skills? Are you not afraid of being our first line of contact? Are you passionate about helping customers? Does number crunching fail to intimidate you?
If you answered YES to all the above, we have the job you are looking for!
Cupenya is a powerful tool that helps companies take their customer service to the next level by providing better insights into their current customer support landscape. Our mission is to disrupt the customer service industry.
Because Cupenya revolves around customer support, we believe in providing the highest quality of service to our customers. You will work in a dynamic, fast moving team and will interact constantly with the product & development teams while being an integral part of the Customer Success team. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow into a specialist Customer Support role.
Your main tasks will be:
- End-to-end Customer Support (answering client questions, reporting bugs, product feature requests & feedback to our Product Team)
- Maintaining our HelpCenter
- Keeping our customer base up-to-date
- Gathering user behaviour and generating user behaviour reports.
- Fantastic office in the very heart of Amsterdam;
- Be part of a truly international team, currently 11 nationalities and counting!
- Fully stocked fridge with 25+ different drinks, snacks and daily catered lunch;
- Pick your own hardware;
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible work hours;
- Friday breakfast and loads of team events!
- College graduate/HBO Bachelor
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch & English is required for this role;
- Eligible to work and live in the Netherlands, preferably already living in/around Amsterdam. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Preferred starting date : 1st of May 2017
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have interest in resolving client problems
- You are independent but also a team player.
- You know how to prioritize
- You can learn new things quickly
- You are a chameleon: You are flexible and can adapt depending on the situation
Would be awesome if:
- You have 1-2 years experience in an online customer support role, handling tickets
- You know another European language