Machine Learning Engineer
Cupenya was built to enable companies to give immediate answers to questions from their customers. To achieve this we make use of data from their existing applications to both empower support agents with better ticket resolution and customers with preventive solutions.
We are looking for AI / ML engineers who are passionate about analyzing massive datasets of loosely structured data including plenty of natural text, and transforming it into an actionable feature-rich data space. You will be active in proposing your own approaches to extract useful information from data at hand. You will be writing models to infer problem descriptions from the unstructured text data, proposing resolution steps, and implementing them as distributed machine learning algorithms.
- Fantastic office in the very heart of Amsterdam;
- Be part of a truly international team, currently 11 nationalities and counting!
- Fully stocked fridge with 25+ different drinks, snacks and a catered lunch every day;
- Pick your own hardware;
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible work hours;
- Open and transparent culture;
- Friday breakfast and loads of team events!
Cupenya in the press:
Cupenya tops the list of 10 start-ups to watch for 2017
Bully Awards 2014
Holland in the Valley 2014
- In depth knowledge of machine learning methods;
- Experience analyzing large data sets, ideally streaming architectures;
- Familiarity and practical experience with NLP/ML frameworks and toolkits (e.g. NLTK, Weka, Spark MLlib, Scikit, TensorFlow);
- Diverse technology knowledge and a sense of curiosity combined with strong problem solving skills;
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a big plus;
- Practical programming experience, preferably in Scala or Python;
- Masters/PhD or equivalent degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, or similar field.
A Github or Stackoverflow profile is always a good way to impress us, so please include it in your application!